top of page




If you are a student of an accredited postsecondary institution you may qualify for special credits that can be used to reduce your tax bill this year OR in future years.


2016 is the last year the government of Canada will allow students to submit the “Tuition, Education, and Textbook Amounts” Certificate as a credit for tax purposes. Let us help you take full advantage of this and all other credits available to you.


Call us today to set up an appointment with one of our tax experts


Below are some of the most common documentation and information we may need to prepare your income tax return:



Income from work related slips (T4), Income from scholarshipfellowship, or bursary or payments from RESPs: (T4A), Income from windrowing from your  RRSPs (T4RSP), Income from investment slips (T3, T5, T5008, T5007), Tuition / education receipts (T2202A)

Medical expenses,

Transit pass,

Charitable donations,

Rent Receipts or receipts for in-campus residence fees

Other documentation

Notice of Assessment/Reassessment,

Statement of investment transactions,

Disability Tax Credit Certificate

bottom of page