top of page

Single Individuals

At Metrics Accounting we understand filing your taxes can be very confusing and overwhelming for many people. We are your trusted source on tax preparation with expert and professional advice for your specific tax scenario. We will answer all your tax questions and ensure you avoid any penalties. 

We will get it done fast and right… The first time!


Below is a list of the most common documents required to prepare your income tax return.

Other income (T-Slips)


Income from work related slips (T4 slips, T4A), Income from government programs slips (T4E), Income from investment slips (T3, T5, T5008, T5007), Tuition / education receipts (T2202A)

RRSP contributions, Professional or union dues, Medical expenses, Transit pass, Charitable donations, Interest paid on student loans, Rent receipts or  Property Tax payments

Other documentation

Notice of Assessment/Reassessment,

Statement of investment transactions,

Disability Tax Credit Certificate



bottom of page